VIDEO CONFIDENCE & LEAD GENERATION FOR FINANCIAL ADVISORS
Can you imagine an inbox full of inbound leads from clients who have been following you online and want to work with you?
Being visible on social media, especially through video, is critical to success today as a financial advisor. Your potential customers are spending time there every day consuming content and new ideas to help them retire securely and grow their money.
In fact, by 2021 82% of all consumer traffic is going to be on video! (Cisco)
That means that your ideal clients are using videos to help them make decisions on how to manage their money and who to partner with in the process.
You know that video is important, but really mastering your camera presence can be easier said than done and some of these things may be holding you back right now:
● You don’t like the way you look or sound on camera
● You worry that you’ll make a big mistake in a video that will negatively impact your brand
● The technology and social media platforms feel confusing
● You aren’t sure of what to say on video - why would anyone watch?
● It feels overwhelming and time consuming to create video content
● Or, perhaps you’re already creating video content, but it’s not getting the traction you hoped for and you can’t figure out why
You know you’re missing out on a big opportunity to grow your practice and connect with new clients using video and social media, and just need a guidebook on exactly what to do so that you can finally take action and quickly grow your confidence on camera.
That’s why I wrote this eBook, Video Confidence & Lead Generation for Financial Advisors. It contains the exact blueprint I teach my coaching clients who pay me thousands of dollars to help them master this skill.
In this eBook you’ll learn:
● The Video Confidence Mindset that will empower you to shine on camera and look like a pro as you clearly articulate your ideas
● The very simple (and affordable) Video Tech toolbox I have my clients use so that they don’t waste money on unnecessary technology
● What sort of video editing is actually worth your time to do, and what is unnecessary
● How to use one to one video to skyrocket your sales
● How to master your messaging in your videos and make sure your topics are on point for your audience
● How long your social media videos should be and what the ideal posting frequency is
● How to generate new leads through your video content
● And More!